From time to time, GroningenLife! is looking for students for the GroningenLife! team. When we have a vacancy, it will be displayed here.
Wanted: Students with writing talent!
GroningenLife! Is looking for new writers. It concerns a paid function for about 4 hours a week which can be flexibly planned.
The main goal of GroningenLife! Is to make prospective students enthusiastic about Groningen as a student city. It’s a joint project of the Hanzehogeschool Groningen, The University of Groningen and City of Talent.
- Writing editorial and informative pieces for the webpage GroningenLife.com
- Rewriting and updating existing website content
- Give input for changes in the campaign
This function demands
- You are immersed in the Groningen student life
- You are up to date on the current relevant theme’s concerning our target group
- Writing talent!
- You are enthusiastic
- Showing initiative
- Being able to write in English
- Amount of hours: +/- 4 per week
- Working times: Flexible
- Available for at least a year
You can apply by sending a motivation letter with CV and a sample text to Alexander van ‘t Hof: firstname.lastname@example.org. The text should be about a current theme/event in Groningen which is relevant for our target group. The length should be around 700 words.
Questions can also be send to the e-mail address mentioned above.